The glass fiber is a resin plastic reinforced with glass fibers commonly used in shower speakers. Showers made of this material are especially prone to scratches, which can hinder the shower washing. Frequent cleaning is necessary to remove bacteria and fungi, and to avoid health problems. Products Abrasive cleaners are not recommended on this floor, as they can scratch and damage the fiberglass. It is recommended to use neutral cleaning products and then wax to give a shine and prevent stains.
Clean your shower speakers can be a confusing task. This is because there are a few parts of them that have to clean. You must be careful in doing so because some of the parts are delicate and do not want to damage them. You must clean them periodically.
6 Photos Gallery of: Cleaning the mesh covers the shower speakers
Clean the mesh covers the shower speakers helps them last longer and reduce the spread of dust and allergens regularly. Clean protective meshes allow speakers project sound with greater accuracy and reduce the stress placed on the screen when music is played at high volume. When covers are out for cleaning, take the time to clean the inside of the speaker with a barely damp cloth to remove dust and dirt.
- Remove the covers from the speakers. Gently pulling both sides of the speaker to exit the speaker cover.
- Use the upholstery attachment of the vacuum cleaner for deep cleaning decks.
- Fill the tub with warm water and soap and moves the speaker covers in the soapy water.
- Empty the tub. Open water shower speakers with hot and bra covers the speakers under water to remove the soap covers.
- Place the speaker covers in the bathtub overnight to dry.
6. Replace the covers on the speakers. Make sure you are properly seated in place.